EDI2XML’s Subscription Cost
EDI2XML licensing is affordable, since we take the time to listen to our customers’ EDI requirements and price it accordingly. We’ve also ensured that our monthly subscription plans fall within the budgets of companies of all sizes (from small to large). We offer two types of services: The basic service plan and the full service plan.
EDI2XML as a Service
With this SaaS option, all conversions of EDI files are done on our end, leaving you with no installation of software or hardware on your premises.
The Basic Service plan allows us to convert your EDI and XML files for you once you send them to us and then we send it right back to you. We communicate only with you and NOT the EDI partner.
The Full Service plan allows our team to communicate directly with your EDI partner. We drop off and pick up all EDI documents to and from your trading partner’s server and send you email alerts when this is done.
Pricing for these options consist of a one-time affordable setup fee (only determined after a consultation call) as well as a monthly subscription fee, based on volume consumption in a given month (inbound and outgoing EDI transactions).
Don’t worry if your business has EDI documents that aren’t in the list of documents; we can always work with new documents.
We invite you to:
– Download the evaluation sheet and fill in the appropriate information
– Once the Excel evaluation sheet is filled in, please feel free to email it to email@example.com
– Download our EDI2XML Service Pricing Package to see the monthly plans we offer.
Within 24 hours someone will be contacting you for a free Consultation to discuss your EDI requirements in more depth.
It is important to note:
1) Extra EDI documents (outside of the included documents) can be added to your plan for an additional fee
2) Necessary time and effort involved in the testing of EDI partners as well as deployment in testing or production environment is NOT covered with the subscription fees