What is Managed Cloud Services?
Definition of managed cloud services
Managed cloud services mean outsourcing IT infrastructure along with its support to a Service Provider.
The service provider will oversee the monitoring, the security, and maintenance of the company’s cloud environment, in order to improve the efficiency of business operations.
Cloud service provider offerings
There are lots of advantages for a company to outsource its IT infrastructure to a Cloud provider, considering the added value of the services offered, and the substantial savings at long term for any company. Following is a condensed list of the task and offerings a Cloud service provider will oversee:
- Making sure to provide availability of the platform
- monitoring of the customer’s platform in general, including the load on the platform, security…
- managing the connected users to the platform
- managing backup and business continuity for the platform in the cloud
- managing the security and access to the company’s platform
- managing and managing security of the platform
- in addition to more tasks and support arising from the day-to-day operations of the client
Benefits of Cloud Managed Services
- No investment on IT infrastructure- the company does not need to invest and buy equipment every 3 years; all equipment is provided for rent, including its scalability and upgradeability.
- Do not spend too much time firefighting but moving the business forward.
- Savings – the total cost of ownership (TCO) is lower than “on-premises” implementation of the same solution.
- Transparency – you can choose “Basic”, “Professional” or “Enterprise” plan and pay only for what your company needs.
- Reliability – the level of service is guaranteed by the SLA.
- Quick implementation, starting from architecture design to implementation and testing with professional and experimented engineers
- Access to the latest technology and expertise from Namtek’s professionals.
- Flexibility – the ability to scale up or down to accommodate a business need.
- Fully managed service: Our professional team of architects and systems engineers will take care of your project from the initial phases to the go-live. No stretching of your internal teams, as it might happen with “Self Service” offerings.
- Cost predictability. We have a clear pricing policy and no surprises.
Cloud infrastructure diagram
Traditional expensive on-premises IT infrastructure is no longer keeping pace with changes in the business environment. Namtek provides world-class managed cloud services tailored to the needs of your business.
Free up time and resources for business expansion, gaining new competitive advantages with our Managed Cloud Service.