Dedicated Hosting is an isolated cloud environment (Private Cloud), dedicated to one client. With this model, we offer complete implementation and management of the cloud services, from a dedicated cabinet, to the equipment, implementation, and managed services afterwards.
By leveraging our Dedicated Hosting, businesses can be confident that their cloud resources are secured, sitting in one of the best data centers in North America, fully managed and controlled and performing as efficient as possible.
– Dedicated hardware infrastructure, used by only one owner company.
– Savings on physical IT equipment, space and managing your own data center, thus, you can invest and grow virtual infrastructure tailored for your business.
– High level of security due to the fact that the consumer of the service is a single organization, so the entire infrastructure can be configured in accordance with specific data protection requirements.
– Reliability – we guarantee a high level of service specified in the SLA.
– Rapid implementation, from architectural design to implementation and testing with experienced and professional engineers.
– Flexibility – the ability to scale up or down according to business needs.
– Fully managed service: Our expert team of architects and systems engineers will oversee your project from the beginning to the end. There will be no strain on your internal teams, as with “Self Service” offerings.
– Predictability of costs. We have a straightforward pricing approach with no surprises.
Cloud backup service (Business Continuity and Disaster recovery).
Security 24/7/365 local security personnel, physical access control.
High-speed internet access.
If you are looking for high-performance, reliable, and cost-effective fully managed cloud services. Contact our cloud specialists for a free consultation and dedicated hosting price.
You might also be interested in:
– Hybrid Cloud: Infrastructure, Storage, Benefits, Trends, and Statistics
– Private Cloud, Public Cloud, and Managed Cloud Service: What it is, Effective Strategies & Benefits