EDI2XML as a Service is our popular translation and communication service offering to businesses of all sizes, from various industries. All conversions of EDI files are done on our end, leaving customers with no on-site installation of software or hardware and an EDI project that is on time and within budget. Customers can choose between 2 options: the Basic Service plan or the Full Service plan.
- Basic Service: allows our EDI2XML Team to do all the necessary conversions on our end – from EDI to the customer’s requested file format (XML, TXT, CSV), as well as from the requested format (XML, TXT, CSV) to EDI. No setup of any kind is done on the customer’s premises as they send us their files, we convert them and then send them right back to the customer. We communicate only with our customer and NOT with their EDI Trading Partner(s).
- Full Service: allows our EDI2XML Team to communicate directly with our customer’s EDI Trading Partner(s). We drop off and pick up all EDI documents to and from their Trading Partners’ servers. Our customers are alerted of these transactions via email confirmation notifications.
- Unlimited number of EDI transactions per month, per Trading Partner
- We provide a standard XML format for all incoming and outgoing EDI documents
- XML schema provided (.xsd)
- Any custom file format is available upon request
- EDI2XML is deployed on our private Cloud
- We provide customers with an FTP site so we can receive their outgoing EDI files in XML format, ready to be converted to EDI format
- We provide customers with an FTP site so they can pick up any incoming EDI documents, recently converted to their requested format
- Email alerts, for the full service plan
How it works
From A to Z, a customer’s EDI requirements is handled by our team of EDI experts. We take care of:
- EDI mapping
- Trading Partner configuration
- Standards maintenance
- XML/CSV/TXT translation
- Integration with ERP application, if required
- Send & receive EDI documents, to and from Trading Partners (for full service) or to and from the customer (for basic service)
- Drop off & pick up XML/CSV/TXT files to and from the customer
A setup phase is required for all new Trading Partner and/or EDI document implementations. This phase includes the project analysis, setup of Trading Partner accounts, configuring Partner specs and platform, defining the transferring file structures, building and setting up all connectivity required, data testing and more. Please be aware, every setup depends on the collaboration of the Trading Partner(s) and the customer.
The monthly EDI2XML Service & Mailbox fee is based on the number of KiloCharacters transferred back and forth in a given month.
Request our EDI2XML Translation Service Pricing Package here for more information.